- Economics Association of Malawi (ECAMA) organised the Budget Analysis workshop on 28th May 2018 at Sunbird Lilongwe Hotel, in Lilongwe.
- The Economics Association of Malawi organized the Financial Literacy and Mobile Service Research Dissemination Seminar at Sunbird Capital Hotel, in Lilongwe. The Seminar took place on the 11th of December 2018.
- Economics Association of Malawi held its second research symposium from 6th to 8th June, 2015 under the theme “Agricultural transformation and value Chain development for sustainable economic development”.
- Economics Association of Malawi with funding from the European Union, organised its inaugural research Symposium under the theme "Achieving Inclusive Sustainable Economic Growth: From Rhetoric to Practice.
- In 2012, Economics Association of Malawi held a Public Economic Seminar on 1st March and the topic of discussion was “Taxation Reforms in Malawi – Impacts on the Economy.”
- In 2011, Economics Association of Malawi organised an Economic Symposium on 19th May at Sunbird Capital in Lilongwe held under the theme: “Malawi’s Short to Medium Term Economic outlook – Foundations, Challenges and Opportunities".
- Orientation of Malawi’s Economic Policy: organised in conjunction with MEJN and KAS – June 2010
- Currency repatriation: The Potential Role of Local Currencies Payment System in Trade between Malawi & Regional Partners – July 2010
- Social Protection: and its implications on the economy: organised in conjunction with MEJN and KAS – Sept 2010
- The impact of Global Economic Crisis on Malawi Economy - May 2009
- Malawi’s Fuel Shortage, a logistical problem or forex issue? Solutions for the future – 3rd December 2009
- The Global Economic Crisis- 7th November 2008 and 14th November 2008 for Lilongwe and Blantyre respectively
- Inflation, Exchange Rate and Interest Rate - 25th January 2008 and 7th February 2008 for Lilongwe and Blantyre respectively
- Inflation, Exchange Rate and Interest- 16th November 2007
- State of Malawi's Economy - 5th October 2007 (Presented by Alan Whitworth)
- Radio shows on development issues for debate by the public (November/August 2005)
- Panel discussions on ADMARC Commercialisation (March 2003)
- Town Talk on the topic, “Can Malawi Achieve Economic Growth without Donor Support” (May 2003)
- Town Talks on Economic Development, Governance and Democracy in Malawi (Oct. 2002)
- In April 1999, Economics Association of Malawi (ECAMA) with funding from the Reserve Bank held a one-day Town Talk on the economy in Blantyre. The meeting was well attended with high-level members from academia, private and public sectors, the media and ECAMA. The meeting hinted on the way forward for the economy. Some of the recommendations were well received by the Government and the private sector
- Privatisation in Malawi: Issues and Concerns (August 2002) and on the economy (April 1999)